Our gas fire pit burners are made from stainless steel, which means rain won’t do any damage.
That said, rain water can easily get into the burner jets and block them, making it more difficult to light when it’s wet. That’s why we recommend that you use some form of cover to keep out the worst of the weather.
- Made from brushed and polished heavy gauge stainless steel, beautifully brushed in a circular motion.
- Suitable for our round gas fire pit burner kits, and any of our round fire pits including the Saturn and the Vega Round.
- Keeps out the worst of the weather
- 65 cm across x 2.5 cm high
- Includes rubber edging strip to protect the finish on your fire pit
- Completely flat top
Always allow your burner to cool down fully before replacing the weather cover. The burner and lava rock remain quite hot for some time after use, and the heat can damage the weather cover’s finish.